CY1R, Magnetically Coupled Rodless Cylinder (with Switch Rail)
With no external leakage, the CY series can be used in many diverse environments. Magnetically coupled cylinders have a wide range of applications, and save mounting space. Loads and moments are possible through the use of integrated guides. A variety of guides can be used to achieve the necessary accuracy or allowable moment needed for your application. CY is available in 9 bore sizes, from 6mm to 63mm with standard stokes up to 1000mm. The 5 different model variations offer widest application choice. Auto switches are integrated as standard.
- Magnetically coupled rodless cylinder
- Direct mount type, with switch rail
- Bore sizes (mm): 6, 10, 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
- Maximum operating pressure: 0.7MPa
- Ambient temperature: -10 to 60°C
- Variety of auto switches available