CY1L, Magnetically Coupled Rodless Cylinder, Ball Bushing
With no external leakage, the CY series can be used in many diverse environments. Magnetically coupled cylinders have a wide range of applications, and save mounting space. Loads and moments are possible through the use of integrated guides. A variety of guides can be used to achieve the necessary accuracy or allowable moment needed for your application. CY is available in 9 bore sizes, from 6mm to 63mm with standard stokes up to 1000mm. The 5 different model variations offer widest application choice. Auto switches are integrated as standard.
- Slider style: ball bushing bearing
- Bore sizes: 6, 10, 15, 20, 25, 32, & 40 (mm)
- Strokes from 50mm through 1000mm
- Available with high or low magnetic holding force
- Available with shock absorbers
- Auto-switch capable