PFM7, 2-Color Display, Digital Flow Switch, Integrated Display
SMC's PFM dual color digital flow switch was developed initially to detect microchip component adsorption in vacuum, and early clogging in both filter and nozzle applications. The series is incredibly compact and lightweight compared to existing flow sensors. The PFM is available in four maximum flow rate options 10, 25, 50 and 100 L/min, and is suitable for use with air, nitrogen, argon or carbon dioxide.
- Compact and light weight.
- Digital 2 color indication.
- Elbow piping can be used.
- Integrated flow adjustment valve.
- Several combinations are possible.
- Different mounting methods are possible.